What and amazing treat for us. Alice, aka “futuregirl” is sharing 3 felt patterns she designed and we can go and visit Alice and download these three patterns with templates and instructions. There is Sigmund the Octopus, Supercute Sea Creatures, Sasha the Seahorse. Alice lives in California and loves all crafting; but mostly knitting and crocheting; she is allergic to wool so she uses Synthetic fibers such as acrylic, nylon and polyester. Alice has had her designs in books, magazines and on the Internet and she does not craft to sell, but loves sharing her patterns and tutorials. I pictured two of her free downloadable projects above of her Seahorse and the Octopus. I have seen how felted ornaments have been gaining in popularity over the years in many forms such as; animal, birds and sea creatures; so these would certainly make darling Christmas decorations. Visit Alice and tell her that you found her on Craft Gossip Felting!
- Super-cute Felt Sea Creature Patterns & Instructions
- How to: Wet Felting Easter Eggs [with video]
- I would like to get to know you and what you like? Opinions
- Myriads of Felted Mushrooms
- Myriads of Mushrooms; felted knit patterns and tutorial