Holly of “holloughby” is sharing her cutie-pie finger puppet tutorial with us. She has a complete tutorial and easy instruction for you to follow. Holly tells us: “I made a tutorial of how to make a cute finger puppet with a removable reindeer outfit. I thought it would be nice to share on the run up to Christmas. It’s very easy and cheap to make, great for both girls and boys. I try to make all of my tutorials interesting to boys as I haven’t found that much out there for boys that love to sew. Hope you like it”!
- Felt Crazy doodle monster finger puppet tutorial
- Felt crazy doodle monster tutorial
- Tutorials; “witchy mouse toy” and “Baby Penguin”
- The Gingerbread Man Can Run. Let’s make it! Tutorial
- Play Felt Christmas Tree – No Sewing Needed!