Allison of “Little Lovelies” a home and garden blog has created these precious wall hangings and the one that I am presenting to you today is her framed pinwheels. Allison is a wife and working mother of a little boy which keeps her very busy. She is offering a step by-step tutorial for us to follow. I love these little pinwheels framed in threes, but imagine all the other things you could do with these pinwheels. Adjust the sizes and make gift toppers, Christmas tree ornaments, baby shower favors or on a head band and I am sure you can come up with many more ideas. Allison thanks so much for the tutorial.
By Linda Lanese
- Felt Petal Pillow Tutorial
- How to make Felt Mushrooms & Ice Cream Cones; Patterns and tutorials
- Felt Covered Christmas Ornament
- ‘The Force is Strong’ with these Christmas ornaments
- Needle Felted Nest Tutorial by Foxglove Studios