Kathreen Rickets, did a quest post on “Poppytalk’ a design blog collecting inspiration and dedicated to promoting emerging design talent. They have many wonderful tutorials on their blog that will inspire you. The one I selected for you is “DIY: Natural Dye Table Runner” by guest post by Kathreen Ricketson of Whip Up! Kathreen gives you her formula for dyeing a cream coloured woolen skirt and then making it into a table runner.
- 30 minutes to a recycled felted sweater
- Christmas Tree Skirt Tutorial
- Fabric and Fiber Tips and Tutorials
- Spiderweb Table Runner for Halloween
- Make a felt autumn-themed table runner and napkin rings