This is such a clever idea for needle felting shapes. I think they sell something like these cookie cutters just for needle felting. I would think that you could pick up a bag of cookie cutters for a small price, like at your dollar store. Cintia is sharing her sweet “Needle felt Heart Garland” tutorial with us on her blog “my poppet” out of Australia. She relates: “This is a very easy and pretty project for those new to needle felting. Make as many hearts as you like to decorate with love this festive season”. Thanks so much Cintia for the lovely tutorial. You can follow Cintia on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and Pinterest; so you don’t miss any of her new projects.
By Linda Lanese
- Needle Felting using cookie cutters
- How To: Needle Felted Rattle Ball
- Tutorial; Needle Felted Hearts for Valentine’s Day
- How To: Needle felt Heart Garland
- How To: Needle Felted Fruit – Pear tutorial