Who would not love this darling little Robin hanging on your Christmas three or as a special teacher gift? Dazie of “Dazie Delights” is sharing her creative tutorial with us. She tells us that it takes about 20 minutes and really is a simple project, so maybe the older children can lend a hand. Let’s all pop over and visit her and learn how to make this sweet little Robbie the Robin. Thanks Dazie for sharing your talent with us.
By Linda Lanese
- Felt Christmas Wreath Tutorial
- Longing for Spring Felt Robin Ornament
- Felt Covered Christmas Ornament
- Molly’s Sketchbook: Felt Christmas Tree Pins (tutorial)
- Tweet and Win this adorable Felt Robin on Feltmeup Designs