Cassandra of “Sleeping or Sewing” has this clever idea of using one of her daughter’s drawings and transferring it onto a Christmas stocking using felt pieces. This is something any child would adore, having their drawing forever on a stocking. Cassandra has a very creative mind and I love that she is sharing this idea with us. Check out “Sleeping or Sewing” for the instructions. You can also like “Sleeping or Sewing” on Facebook.
- Personalize stockings with felt & the falling flakes stocking tutorial
- Felted sweater Christmas stocking DIY
- Tutorial: Felt Flash Cards / Memory Game
- Christmas Tutorial: felt Stocking Gift Card Holder
- DIY Burlap Fabric Planter