Diy maven created a “Curbly Original” fell in love and redesigned a high priced felt flatpack breadbasket “pictured above” sold at Teroforma and cleverly designed her own which is very impressive. Her intent was not to make a breadbasket, but a little gift basket; her success is evident. The treat here is that she is sharing her design with us in a tutorial for her “Folded Felt Gift Box”! What an amazing impression your gift will make wrapped in a Folded Felt Gift Box like the one above. Use your favorite colors and get busy. Thanks so much Diy maven, for this incredible tutorial.
- Make a Folded Valentine Felt Gift Box
- Mother’s Day Felt Initial Notebook Tutorial
- How to make felted soaps and pebbles tutorials
- Felt Easter basket wall hanging and peep garland tutorial
- Molly’s Sketchbook: Gold and Silver Felt Coasters tutorial