Meg of (Mega Crafty) is sharing her darling Needle Felted Ornaments tutorial with us. Today she has mad sweet little mittens to hang on your tree or use and gifts or package topper. Meg is giving us a step-by-step pictorial tutorial to follow. Meg is a lifelong crafter and tells us “I like to create things and started this blog not only as a way to share ideas and connect with other crafters, but as a way to make sure I’m at least little crafty each day. After all, if you have a craft blog but no crafts- what the heck are you going to talk about”! Thanks Meg for the tutorial I love it.
- Felt Tape Marker Monster Tutorial
- Felt Elf tutorial, Christmas décor
- 30 minutes to a recycled felted sweater
- Rolled Felted Beads tutorial
- How to Make a Felt Elephant Doorstop (that’s too cute for the floor)