I must admit I am always jealously impressed with Molly’s amazing ideas. I agree with her on always bringing your hostess a gift when they entertain you and this is a quick and incredible project that you can whip-up in a short time. Use Molly’s colors or whatever colors that appeals to you. Stack and wrap these in some lovely fabric and you have a gift to please the fussiest hostess. To get this tutorial go over to Purl Bee for the instructions. Many thanks to Molly and Purl Bee for another awesome project!
By Linda Lanese
- Molly’s Sketchbook: Felt Citrus Coasters
- How to: Felted Coasters, Hot Pads, and Beverage Jackets
- Molly’s Sketchbook: Felt Coffee Cozies tutorial
- Molly’s Sketchbook: Valentine Heart Barrettes
- Molly’s Sketchbook: Felt Flower Pillows