What a lovely striped scarf that is knitted and then felted. You can use your fashion colors to create this scarf. The pattern is on the “Needle Felting Blog, Needle felting for the rest of us”! This pattern is by Mary Paxton the host of the “Needle Felting Blog”. “It is so pleasant to have a warm long scarf in winter, especially if it is hand-made. To great pleasure of needle felting fans, it is possible to use this technique to make a magnificent scarf”. Be sure to see all their patterns and enjoy!
By Linda Lanese
- Felted Knit Scarf pattern “Sabinette”
- The Funky Felter Nuno Felted Scarflette Contest!
- EASY no sew no knit Shibori Bubble Scarves Tutorial
- Felted Silk Chiffon Scarf Project
- DIY Mittens from (Accidentally) Felted Wool Sweater