What makes a more loving Valentine’s gift than the comfort from a Hot Water Bottle with a cover made from an old felted sweater? You might put a red heart on this to make it look more of a Valentine gift. You can find the pattern and the tutorial on “Rachael Rabbit” and be sure to read about the Rachael Rabbit, the loving friend of a little girl that now hosts the blog with two little girls of her own.
By Linda Lanese
- Darling Felt Cupcake; Free Tutorial
- Easy, No-Sew Mail and Play Mailbox tutorial
- Free Pattern for; Mini Pirate or Mini Tricorn Hat
- Valentine’s Day Tic-Tac-Toe Tutorial and Giveaway
- Faux Felted Water Bottle Bracelets tutorial and eBook