Elsie of “A Beautiful Mess” blog has 2 neat tutorials for recycling old sweaters. One is for mittens and the other is for a cute hat. So get those old sweaters out and get busy on these cold snowy days. Elsie is a full time fashion designer and boutique owner. She is living her dream and blogging about her adventures. She started A Beautiful Mess in July of 2007. This is a lifestyle blog focused on fashion, handmade and pretty things! Mitten tutorial here! Hat tutorial here!
By Linda Lanese
- Needle Felting 101 “Swiss cross needle felted blanket “
- Laura Felting in Tel Aviv, Israel
- DIY Mittens from (Accidentally) Felted Wool Sweater
- Make an Easy T-shirt Bracelet
- Heart-Felted Scarf & the Kids’ Mitten Sweaters