Laura of “Laura Lee Burch Studio” lives in Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel and has her online blog/site and also has a neat ETSY shop. Laura has several very cool and fun tutorials and this one is no exception, her Felt Valentine heart necklace. I think the way she made it is very unique and does save on the red colored roving. I love the lace edge and her pretty model Emili! I have introduced you to Laura’s tutorials before and I hope you like this one. You can “like” her on facebook and keep updated on her projects.
By Linda Lanese
- Laura Felting in Tel Aviv, Israel
- Valentine heart wreath from repurposed coats tutorial
- Tutorial and Pattern: Felt and leather Scissor Case
- Needle Felted Fairytale Tutorial
- Needle felted Dog/Cat Tutorial