Holly of “holloughby” blog out of the UK made up this darling tutorial for a felt bag with ribbon strap, button closure and cute hedgehog appliqué. Holly is concerned that the climate change she heard about on the news might be affecting hedgehog’s hibernation, so she created this hedgehog spotting kit tutorial for children to make so that they can take part in the UK survey of hedgehogs this spring! We all love these little critters and this project will remind the children and adults that the hedgehogs are important to our earth. Find the tutorial on “holloughby”. Thank you for sharing your tutorial Holly.
- Felt crazy doodle monster tutorial
- Felt Bunny puppet; Your Easter egg hunt assistant
- Tutorials; “witchy mouse toy” and “Baby Penguin”
- Felt Beachy needle case tutorial
- Felt Easter bunny ears hair grip tutorial & pattern