Last year I reviewed and gave away Abigail Patner Glassenberg’s book “The Artful Bird: Feathered Friends to Make and Sew” and it is still available on Amazon and it is well worth buying. Today, Abigail has a darling felt daffodil tutorial on her blog “While She Naps” and she assures us that this is an easy project and we will have and nice vase filled with daffodils in no time. Make a few felt daffodils and you can have the first hopeful sign of spring on display all year round!
By Linda Lanese
- Free Springtime Craft Tutorial: Felt Daffodils
- Springtime Craft Tutorial: Felt Tulips
- Make a Felt Strawberry and Ping Pong Ball and Handkerchief Fish
- Little Bird in Flight: A felt Free Sewing Pattern!
- Ping Pong Ball and Handkerchief Fish tutorial