Jessica of “Two Shades of Pink” has this fun and easy Yarn Leaf Mobile for you to make following her tutorial. For those of you that don’t crochet or knit but love working with yarn than this fabric mobile is for you. This is a great way to use up yarn scraps and have an awesome work of art for your home.
- How-To: Yarn-Wrapped Pumpkins and Gourds
- Recycle used sweater yarns (tutorial)
- Stylish Handbag and Accessory Patterns to Knit and Felt
- How to Felt Crochet: Felting Instructions Plus 4 Free Felted Crochet Patterns
- Felt Leaf Pillow Tutorial