Ching lives in Malaysia and has these fun Felt Floppy disk coasters for us to recreate. Ching can be found on other internet sites, but this tutorial is on her blog called “intergalactic! Galactic! Galactic!” These floppy disk coasters are made out of felt and recycled old cork coasters, very clever. Ching has a very nice tutorial for us to follow. She has a shop on ETSY called “L.A.R.K:” and follow her on Twitter. Thanks Ching for the clever idea for up-cycling old coasters.
- Wet Felted Easter Eggs ~ Tutorial
- Make a bag of love – easy gift – DIY tutorial
- Burlap Pumpkins | Tutorial
- How to Make Up-cycled Sweater Bookmarks
- Amazing 100% wool felt material and designs