Holly lives in the United Kingdom and hosts her blog “Holloughby” where she has a very creative tutorial for us. She shows children (and adults) how to create a felt softie monster from their own drawing. Holly created this tutorial with the hope it would appeal to boys as well as girls, as she thinks there is a lack of inspiration for boys to try sewing. Holly tutorial shows us how to make the patterns as well as making the monster. Holly calls her creations crazy doodle monster. For a complete guide on how to make this darling projects go over to “Holloughby”. Thanks Holly for your inspiring tutorial.
By Linda Lanese
- Felt Crazy doodle monster finger puppet tutorial
- Felt Beachy needle case tutorial
- Blue Creature finger puppet and his reindeer outfits DIY
- Cute Felt Frog Pictorial Tutorial
- Tutorials; “witchy mouse toy” and “Baby Penguin”