Remember Kim? She is the lovely lady that gave the review on the: “Spellbinders Grand Calibur™ Giveaway”. I know that I am just obsessive when it comes to changing out my front door with every holiday and season; well Kim has it covered. She created her all season wreath and then she changes the decorations for the holiday or season. She did the leaping bunny for Easter and is sharing both the wreath tutorial and the leaping bunny one with us. After Easter you can change it for Mother’s Day or Memorial Day you can do little American flags etc. Thanks so much Kim, you are so clever.
By Linda Lanese
- Golda, the winner of the Spellbinders Grand Calibur
- Felt Bunny puppet; Your Easter egg hunt assistant
- DIY Felt Easter Bunny Centerpiece
- Lil Firecracker Felt Hair Clips tutorial
- James Hare Primitive Bunny tutorial