Over at “Crafts ‘n Coffee” Patty Schaffer shows us one of the easiest ways to create the felt beads. She has a tutorial for a bright, beaded & beautiful Needle Felted Banner. Think of all the roving you will save and always end up with the same size beads. You can make mom the banner or make a number of fun things with these beads for your mom. Patty used STYROFOAM Brand Foam: 1? or 1-1/2” balls. What an amazing idea Patty and thanks for the tutorial. Visit Patty’s blog and keep up with her projects.
By Linda Lanese
- How to make a sweet, Needle Felted Spring Chick
- Easy, no-sew Burlap Pumpkins & Burlap Cornucopia for your fall decorating
- Winter craft; Try felting this sweet Felted Snow Bunny
- Needle felted Halloween Cupcakes Instructions
- Moss Rocks Felt Mushroom Spring Wreath Tutorial