Holly moved to the seaside a week or so ago so she was inspired to make this cute little beach hut. It has a pocket for holding secret messages between you and a friend! I remember when I was a child some people still had note boxes by their front door to tell you they had stops by to visit. There was always a pad and a pencil so you could write a message. Today we text or twit or do not visit at all we just Skype. Thanks Holly for being back memories of simpler times. See her complete tutorial over on her blog “holloughby”!
By Linda Lanese
- Felt crazy doodle monster tutorial
- Cute Felt Frog Pictorial Tutorial
- Felt beaver pencil topper tutorial
- Felt Schneeky Schnake tutorial
- Felt Beachy needle case tutorial