Holly of “Holloughby” tells us that the Beavers are back in Britain! I am pretty sure the Beavers are still in the USA! “Up until Thursday people thought that beavers were gone from the English countryside but somebody found a beaver in the wild! Here’s how to make a beaver pencil topper in celebration of this wonderful discovery. Beavers build dams out of wood – they chew through it with their teeth. Here she is chewing her pencil. Hooray”! See Holly’s darling little felt beaver pencil topper tutorial and make one for you and your kids to adorn their pencils.
- Felt Pencil Stub Case How to
- How to: Felt flower pencil toppers and Felt toadstools
- Felted tree stump trivet tutorial
- Felt pencil toppers and bird nest helper Tutorial
- Encouraging Imagination: DIY Felt Crowns