Holly has this darling tutorial on how to make a needle holder to take to the beach and like Holly we are all thinking beach with the warmer weather. She found the shell with the center missing and she used a teeny drift wood twig toggle to fasten together the needle case. It is neat when you can find things from nature that you can use in your creations. Holly of “holloughby” always comes up with the coolest ideas, so get over to “holloughby” and get this tutorial. Thanks Holly for another fun tutorial.
- Sewing Tuesday: Stranded stuffie felt starfish Tutorial
- Felt crazy doodle monster tutorial
- Giant felt squid eyeball tutorial
- Beach hut felt message holder tutorial
- “Hedgehog spotting kit” Help the Hedgehogs!