Jivvy of “Dollhouse Miniatures” has never work in felt because she did not find it suitable for the teeny detail work that she loves. “Never say never.” Says Jivvy! Because she has been inspired by several felting artists on the Internet and decided to give it a try. She came up with this fun Frankenstein’s Monster felt badges for us to copy. What little kid would not adore this cute little monster? She has a lovely downloadable PDF file pattern here. The tall Frankie is 4.5? (11.5cm) and the wee Frankie is 2.25? (5.7cm). Thanks Jivvy for sharing your creation.
By Linda Lanese
- Bride of Frankenstein Felt Badge tutorial and pattern
- Free Fuzzy Firs felt pattern
- How to cheat on felt badges- tutorial
- Free Fiber Craft Tutorials
- Felt monster toy DIY, make the whole family of colorful monsters!