Amy is the host of “while wearing heel” has a cute idea for a gnome house. As you can see from the picture she put a handle on it so Grace could carry it around and the Gnomes follow. This is Amy’s first attempt at making a gnome house, and she is satisfied. It’s full of flaws, none of which you would be able to notice in the pictures or that Grace apparently cares about. So it’s hard to be too critical of things she could have improved upon.
SO Amy is showing us her Gnome house to see, if this something anyone would be interested in seeing a tutorial about? I might be tempted to make another one, hoping the next attempt will go smoother. What do you think?” I think it is a clever idea and I would like to see a tutorial. Go over and give her your thoughts. You can follow Amy on Pinterest. Thanks Amy for sharing this with us.
By Linda Lanese
- “Felt Headband Monster” & “Pin Me Cushion” Tutorials
- DIY felt & leather cell sleeve
- How To: Needle felt Heart Garland
- Felt Sunflower tutorial and pattern
- Myriads of Mushrooms; felted knit patterns and tutorial