Erin, aka “eef” hosts “EEF Etcetera” Erin is a freelance artist and graphic designer that loves web design, drawing silly comics, taking photos, and doing crafty things. After college she worked a few horrible jobs; but in May of 2011 she’d had enough and decided to call it quits and try her own thing. She currently creates and manages WebPages and designs blogs. Today I found her adorable FREE penguin ornament tutorial that can be used for many things other than an ornament; such as a key ring, a kid’s party favor or a sweet bookmark. Thanks Erin for sharing your talent and tutorial. Follow Erin on Pinterest and Facebook.
By Linda Lanese
- Tutorials; “witchy mouse toy” and “Baby Penguin”
- Percy Penguin Free Felt Ornie Pattern
- Tutorial: Penguin Needle Felt by Suzuki
- Initialed Felt Hair Clips Tutorial
- A Little Felt Bird DIY Tutorial