Paula of the “Patriotic Peacock” is a stay at home mom and an Army wife. She loves Pinterest and she found this cute idea on there and decided to surprise her son Caleb with his very own Mr. Potato Head felt board play set. He thought it was so funny. It was super simple. She free handed cutting the shapes and accessories out of inexpensive felt from the craft store and this is what she ended up with! I think she did a darling job and if anyone has the pattern pieces saved and would like to share please let me know.
By Linda Lanese
- Checker Felt Pouch Pattern and Tutorial
- Felties and Felt board tutorial
- How to make a felt gnome Christmas ornament
- Free Felted Oven Mitt Pattern!
- Tutorial, Felt Board Book