I love the way Stefanie has her little bird perched on the wood bird house, so charming. Stefanie of “Craft Side” loves the old-fashioned bird clip-on style Christmas ornaments and she knows just what she going to start working on now. Stefanie is aware it’s July but her intent is to make a whole tree filled with these darling little birds. Here is a pictorial tutorial on how to make needle-felted bird ornaments featured in the new book Felted Feathered Friends: Techniques and Projects for Needle-felted Birds. Follow Craft Side on Facebook and get their latest projects first.
By Linda Lanese
- Needle felted birdies for every season and occasion by Lauren Alane
- DIY Use Cookie Cutters to make Needle Felted Ornaments
- Felt pencil toppers and bird nest helper Tutorial
- “Little Felted Animals Marie-Noelle Horvath” Book Giveaway USA
- Little Bird in Flight: A felt Free Sewing Pattern!