Carolyn the host of “homework” blog made these darling bandana sailboats and she is sharing them with us. What perfect weather for a sailboat. She had wanted to make some little sailboats for the longest time. She originally wanted to repurpose or up cycle something so she ended up using old cardboard. I have seen them made from cereal boxes and they are cute. I love the crisp blue and white bandanas that she used for the sails. Treat any child or adult with one of these special little sailboats.
By Linda Lanese
- Felt Cookies tutorial and Pastry Labels | A Free Printable
- Snowman Cocoa Hugger tutorial
- How To: Felt Raincloud Brooch
- Free felt tutorial-star wand
- Free crochet pattern for a darling bunny.