Jessica is a perpetual decorator, and while she loves the look of her studio. She is always looking for little ways to improve it. Jessica wanted a new rug but she had so many rectangular objects in the room she thought it would be fun to have some sort of amoebic shape. She was doodling and came up with a design she was really into and immediately ordered some flor tiles. Two days later and after a whole lot of grid drawing and utility knife cutting she had this charming rug! To get Jessica’s tutorial go here. Thanks Jessica for sharing your FAB idea, rug looks like it takes some time but it is well worth it.
By Linda Lanese
- New winner to “Mend it Better” Book Giveaway!
- Tutorial: Simple Felt Daisy
- Needle Felting 101 “Swiss cross needle felted blanket “
- How-To: Modular Felt coasters & Trivets
- Recycled T-Shirt – Door Witch