It would be fun to send your children back to school with these darling pencil toppers. Even the tweens would like these. She has another DIY I think kids will love called the “bird nest helper”! Nikki lives in Nebraska and is a wife of a minister and mother and writes for their local newspaper. She also loves to do all sorts of crafts. Her blog is also called “WhiMSy love” and this is where you will find these projects the “bird nest helper” and the “pencil toppers”. Follow Nikki on Facebook to keep up with her latest projects and activities.
By Linda Lanese
- How to needle felt a bird ornament from the new book Felted Feathered Friends
- Felt Lollipop Christmas Ornament tutorial
- Felted Nest Tutorial and a New Wee Bird
- Needle Felted Nest Tutorial by Foxglove Studios
- DIY Felt Pom-Pom tutorial