This project is so brilliant and simple that you can get rid of all those old wire hangers. Heather created “The Sewing Loft” to share her ideas on repurposing and up cycling she learned as a child from her mother and grandmother. All of the designs offered are made with the core values passed down from her family to yours. She hopes you enjoy her unique point of view, understand her need to reduce our environmental footprint and above all enjoy playing like a child. She noticed her daughter’s closet was not very pretty and this is what prompted this “felted hanger tutorial” and I want to thank her for sharing her idea and tutorial.
- Transferring a drawing onto a stocking using felt
- Designer Felt Pillows Eco-Friendly-Going Green with Color
- Make A Custom Felt Bunny Family
- DIY Cat Ear Headband Tutorial and Template
- Free knitting pattern, video tutorial: Felted Pan Handle Cozy & Felted Plant Hangers