Sara hosts her blog “Hopes and Seams” to share her crafting ideas and projects. Her husband bought her a sewing machine for Christmas and when he goes to play Xbox with his friends she has time alone to use her machine. Sara thinks that this is what he had in mind when he bought it. Sara has some very lovely tutorials on her blog and the one I am sharing today is her “Felt Blooms – Guidelines “with her amazing pictorial tutorial. She says “I really LOVE making flowers, especially out of felt”! Thanks Sara for sharing.
- DIY: Juliet’s Felt Flower Halo Video and instructional Tutorial
- Handmade Felt Jewelry Bag Tutorial
- A Little Felt Bird DIY Tutorial
- Felt Sunflower tutorial and pattern
- Fabric Acorn Tutorial and why not felt