Cintia is sharing her yummy “Needle felted kiwi fruit tutorial with us on her blog “my poppet” out of Australia. Make a cute kiwi fruit by needle felting. She also includes how to blend colored fiber with a carding brush. Her daughter loves playing with pretend food, so she thought she would add some felted fruit to her collection. She loves when mom surprises her with little gifts. Cintia has some amazing tutorials on her blog and you will want to visit her.
- How To: Needle Felted Fruit – Pear tutorial
- How To: Needle Felted Rattle Ball
- Felt Tortellini Pasta and Tin Tutorial
- How To: Needle felt Heart Garland
- Needle Felting Basics, a Tutorial