The Sunflowers are coming out in many yards in the USA and we would surely love to keep these amazing flowers around all year buy they do not dry into a pristine usable bloom; so the next best thing is to make some for decorations. Emily and Jaime are the hosts of “Everyday Art” and have a lovely Sunflower tutorial for us to follow. Their art may be fun DIY house projects, handmade items, delicious meals or great memories with their kids. Their blog is filled with amazing tutorials and you can follow them on Facebook and Pinterest to keep up with this team. Thanks ladies for sharing your talents.
By Linda Lanese
- Simple Thanksgiving Felt Placemats (tutorial)
- Felt Dinosaur Play mat and a Giant Felt board tutorial
- How to Make Felt Beads and Simple Jewelry
- A Little Felt Bird DIY Tutorial
- Homemade Valentine Ideas: Felt Bracelets DIY