These are the cutest little felt elfin clogs I have ever seen. “Allsorts” is the cheery little blog of Jenny B Harris who is an illustrator, designer, and generally artsy crafty person. Jenny tells us: “Bitsy Elf clogs! What could be cuter? And you can make your own with this freebie pattern. And here’s another elf clog pic, this one made by Vicki of Turkey Feathers. Her stitching skills always blow me away! As promised, I created an Elf Clog group on Flickr, so you can share photos of your creations, too”. Think of a pair of these for a baby shower gift or a Christmas tree ornament in the appropriate colors. What about making a pair of these for your baby’s first Christmas picture, darling! You can follow Jenny on Pinterest and Facebook too. Get over to “Allsorts” to get this darling tutorial and pattern and thanks Jenny for sharing your project I love it.
By Linda Lanese
- My Happy Raincloud and Umbrella Felt Mobile tutorial with pattern
- Needle Felted Nest Tutorial by Foxglove Studios
- Baby Ornament; Pictorial Tutorial
- Mini Santa Claus of felt and Angel baby
- Make your own little felt Easter bunny