This is the perfect time of year to get excited about creating felt flowers for head bands, embellishments, wreaths and brooches. Make a headband using the school colors and the girls can swag it at school. You can also think fall, Halloween and Christmas for so many decorations and gifts. Here some wonderful crafty ideas from “little things bring smiles hosted by Katie” for girls of all ages! This special blog post containing not one-not two-but THREE tutorials!!! Thanks Katie for the sweet tutorials.
By Linda Lanese
- DIY Use Cookie Cutters to make Needle Felted Ornaments
- Free Valentine’s Day eBooks
- Free knitting pattern, video tutorial: Felted Pan Handle Cozy & Felted Plant Hangers
- Custom-sized mug cozy tutorial
- Needle felting (2) fun tutorials by Ola Smith