Holly of “Holloughby” has created this darling Felt Frog with a perfectly amazing pictorial tutorial for us to follow. She shows us step-by-step how to recreate her creation. These little guys have the sweetest little faces and make a cute decoration. Holly found a real frog in their fuchsia plant but he must have hopped away as he wasn’t there anymore in the morning. She decided to make her own; the frog pattern she is sharing on how to make a felt frog of your very own. Holly mentions making a girlfriend for the boy frog. You could make these is a dark brown felt with black spots and have them peaking out near your front door or indoor plants for Halloween. Thanks Holly for sharing your tutorial.
By Linda Lanese
- Felt Schneeky Schnake tutorial
- Beach hut felt message holder tutorial
- Felt Bean Bag Frog Plushie
- Tutorials; “witchy mouse toy” and “Baby Penguin”
- Giant felt squid eyeball tutorial