This glamorous Leather Fringed Wool Wrap was featured on the Martha Stewart show created by “TV crafter Kristin St. Clair”! This is a no-sew wrap that’s sure to warm you up on cool winter nights with a how-to video showing you just how to make it. Think of what a stunning gift this would make or wrap it over a strappy dress for an evening out. You could make this in a variety of colors because the Lacing Leather comes in many hues. Select your wool and become an awesome designer.
By Linda Lanese
- Do-it-yourself shredded t-shirts with full instructions
- Winners of the Lavender Harvest giveaway
- Molly’s Sketchbook: Gold and Silver Felt Coasters tutorial
- DIY video tutorial: felt capelet
- V and Co: how to: hand appliquéd petal bag