Holly the host of “holloughby” is a good friend of Craft Gossip Felting and shares her darling tutorials with us and I appreciate her generosity. This week she decided to make a crazy doodle monster finger puppet with his crazy teeth and villainous hat. She has a lovely pictorial tutorial for you to follow. Holly has a special treat for us; name and win her finger puppet. Leave a comment in her comment area with your ideal name for her puppet and win him!
By Linda Lanese
- Blue Creature finger puppet and his reindeer outfits DIY
- Felt crazy doodle monster tutorial
- Sewing Tuesday: Stranded stuffie felt starfish Tutorial
- The Gingerbread Man Can Run. Let’s make it! Tutorial
- Felt Beachy needle case tutorial