I love these little Caterpillar Pumpkins embellished with felt circles. These Caterpillar Pumpkins are on Better Homes and Gardens and they painted theirs which really makes them pop; but you can just decorate regular pumpkins with the feelers or paint with glow in the dark paint. This is a Halloween project the children can do without using knives and cutters. These are easy-to-make pumpkin decorations that require no carving at all. Finish the creepy creatures with a pair of large googly eyes for fun effect and expressions.
By Linda Lanese
- Video tutorial: How to Create A Spider Pumpkin
- Ghoulish Skull Dollar Store Centerpiece!
- Pottery Barn Inspired Felted Pumpkin on a budget!
- Felt Caterpillar and unrequited love eyeglass case tutorial
- Roving Homespun Pumpkin Decorations