Tova is a member “professor pincushion” has a free pattern and video tutorial showing you how to make a cute double sided zombie hand puppet that’s perfect for Halloween. It’s created with felt for ultimate creativity. This is my first visit to “professor pincushion” and I want to thank Tova for introducing us to this amazing site. She has a brilliant video that takes you step-by-step how to create this darling Felt Zombie Hand Puppet. With adult supervision, it can also be a fun, holiday activity to do with kids. If you don’t want them to use needles, pretty much all the pieces can be attached using fabric glue. PATTERN: (Please note you must be at least a FREE basic member on Professor Pincushion to download the pattern). Enjoy!
- Hopscotch Play Mat DIY by A Girl and a Glue Gun
- Free Felt Furry Friends Bookmarks
- Free Pattern for Felted (or Not) Pincushion
- Felt Ghost Chair Covers video tutorial
- How To: Make a Felt Starfish