I love this scary spider made from ruffling felt. This is such a cute idea for a creepy crawly Halloween. Jenn also made a ruffled pumpkin and that is where the tutorial is from for the spider’s body minis the head and legs. Jenn hosts “Clean and Scentsible” her amazing blog out of British Columbia. Jenn loves crafting, decorating, and is an organizing junkie and blogging often takes her into the wee hours of the morning! Get the tutorial for this ruffled spider and she has a link to her ruffled pumpkin for the spider’s body. Thanks Jenn for sharing your darling projects. Follow Jenn on facebook and be the first to see her latest projects.
By Linda Lanese
- No Sew Pumpkin Appliqué Tutorial
- Batty felt pillow tutorial
- Felt Leaf Holiday Wreath Tutorial
- Halloween Garland Rustic and Ghostly tutorial
- A Little Felt Bird DIY Tutorial