We are all going batty with this storm if you live in the northeast part of the USA. Power is out in many cities and roads are shut down in many areas in OHIO and I feel as if may be just a matter of time before our powers goes, so I thought I would get an article in. Beverly hosts “Flamingo Toes” has this adorable Batty Halloween Felt Bat Headband tutorial for us. What a creative and fun idea. Beverly has a complete step-by-step pictorial tutorial for you to follow. She hopes you’ll have fun looking around and checking out everything because her goal with her blog is to be a FUN place. She’d love it if you find projects you like. Like “Flamingo Toes” on Facebook and see her latest feeds.
By Linda Lanese
- Felt Hot Cup of Cocoa Ornament Tutorial
- Make a Folded Valentine Felt Gift Box
- Halloween Rapunzel braid hair clip
- Felt Bunting for Halloween Tutorial
- Simple Thanksgiving Felt Placemats (tutorial)