Halloween! Better late than never! Since many communities are in the Northeastern US are changing their Trick or Treat dates until Friday or the weekend, we still have time to make something fun for the kids. Mindy of “You’re Too Crafty” has this “Too Cute Halloween Spook” tutorial for us. She has a wonderful pictorial tutorial for us to follow. These little guys will become your child’s best friend. Follow Mindy on Pinterest. Thanks so much Mindy for sharing your tutorial.
By Linda Lanese
- FREE Needle Felting Tutorial: Skulls for Halloween
- A Haunting We Will Go; Halloween Felt Candy Pockets DIY
- Halloween Rapunzel braid hair clip
- Cute Felt Frog Pictorial Tutorial
- Child’s blanket decorated with cute felt monsters