Tsabita of “tsabitacraft” out of Cimanggis, Depok, Indonesia is sharing her darling tutorial on this “Gingerbread Man” finger puppet. Finger puppets are for storytelling and this puppet should fit your child’s little fingers. Here is a link that Tsabita provided to the story of the Gingerbread Man, such a darling story and you will want to read to your child with her puppet. She has step-by-step instructions for us to follow. Tsabita makes puppets plush and soft dolls to entertain and educate our children, enjoy crafts softies by tsabitaboneka, to make your child more cheerful. Follow Tsabita Boneka & Puppet on Facebook and enjoy her projects.
By Linda Lanese
- Felt finger puppet tutorial
- Felt Crazy doodle monster finger puppet tutorial
- Blue Creature finger puppet and his reindeer outfits DIY
- Cinco De Mayo Felt Burro/Donkey Finger Puppets DIY
- DIY Felt Mr. & Mrs. Gingerbread Couple Ornaments