Amy the host of “While Wearing Heels” created this larger than life Advent Calendar that I am sure all kids will love. You will find patterns for all the darling pocket embellishments. She has presented this project in four separate tutorials listed and linked below:
Make your own Advent Calendar. Virtually no sew so it’s easy enough to even get the kids involved in. Use the patterns provided or design your own meaningful pockets. Amy, you did and amazing job on this Advent Calendar and I want to thank you for sharing. Follow “While Wearing Heels” on Facebook.
By Linda Lanese
- The Advent Calendar Project Week 22 Felt Owls
- I Heart Fake Food – Felt French Bread Tutorial
- Make A Custom Felt Bunny Family
- Christmas Tutorial Advent felt Peppermint Star
- Amy hearts fake food – Felt Pineapple Tutorial