Haley Pierson-Cox, hosts “the Zen of making” and shows us how to make perfect felt balls. Everyone has their own special way of making these and I like to show you the latest ideas. I recently saw a darling wreath make from different sizes of felt balls in white for the holiday and it was a stunner. There so many crafts that use felted balls and try making these perfect one. Haley is a staff writer at CRAFT Magazine, a review contributor for Craft Test Dummies, and she writes a weekly geek crafts column for FaveCrafts. She also co-host Craft Social, and a monthly craft-centered Twitter chat.
By Linda Lanese
- Whit’s Knits: Festive Felted Garland Tutorial
- How to Make Valentines for Your Puppy Pal!
- How to Make a Funky Felt Crow (a video tutorial) and pattern
- How to make a felted ball video tutorial by Sara of Sara’s Texture Crafts
- How to Make Wool Felted Balls – Pincushions