Rachel of “Lines Across” has this really darling “Geometric Christmas Bunting” and I love it because it is so unique and will really adds some sparkle to your decor. Rachel is a wife and mother and loves crafting and is very creative. She has a step-by-step tutorial for you to follow. Like “Lines Across” on Facebook so you can be the first to see what she is up to next. Thanks so much Rachel for sharing your lovely project.
By Linda Lanese
- Fall Felt Flower Centerpiece & Beautiful Felt Rose Tutorials
- Felt Lollipop Christmas Ornament tutorial
- Felt Apple and Watermelon Gift Pouches tutorial and templates
- Felt Christmas Trees a tutorial
- Felt Bunting for Halloween Tutorial